Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

a new blog.. first time doing this

So, this is new for me

I wanted to start a blog that I can vent about daily ramblings about anything without fear of family/friends reading. So here I am!!..

I am looking forward to meeting other bloggers and sharing comments/advice/ general chat-chat lol.

So I am starting with the basics.

I am 24 years old. I married the love of my life, August 8th 2009. I am a step-mom to his child, Chelsey from a previous relationship and she is 10 years old.

We found out 4 days before our wedding that we are expecting our first together. It was planned and we couldn't of been happier as our wedding was a suprise to everyone( we told everyone it was a engagement party).

We were pregnant before. June 5th/09 we found out we were pregnant but on June 10th, I miscarried. It was a really bad day for us as we really wanted that baby. My family couldn't exactly understand what I was feeling or going through as they never went through it. Yes it was early in my pregnancy that it happened, but it wasnt a Opps pregnancy, we were sooo happy that things were looking up for us , things going our way and i couldnt understand why god had to take him/her away from us, what did we do wrong???....... my point being is i knew a girl that got an abortion a few days before.... she didnt want her baby but she was having a healthy pregnancy til she got "rid" of it..and i wanted my baby...and god takes him/her from me. After a while, I grieved over it on my own cause my family kept telling me to "get over it". and we tried again the next month and to our suprise, we got pregnant again...i kept telling hubby he must have super sperm and im fertile myrtle lol.


Right now I am almost 28 weeks pregnant. I am having a boy!!!! so excited for that! we have 3 names picked out... Caleb, Jacob, or Parker.. we are more leaning with Jacob more then anything. He is definity a kickboxer! I am going to post a video of him kicking when I get it uploaded on the computer.


Thats it for the rambling of me today. I am going to try and visit other new mommies and maybe we can all keep connected. :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the pregnancy! Not too much longer for you!

    ReplyDelete